La Ferme Berthe-Rousseau est un petit organisme qui gère une ferme communautaire, son but est d'accueillir des gens blessés par la vie. C'est un lieu tout simple où l'on a le droit d'être fragile.
Mer et Monde
Mer et Monde souhaite favoriser l’exercice de la solidarité entre les personnes et les peuples, en encourageant l’émergence d’un réseau d’artisans, qui osent des gestes significatifs pour la dignité de tous les humains aspirant à la liberté, à la justice, à la paix.
Located at Stanley House Road (2nd line on the shore of Lake Joseph in Ontario's Muskoka Lake Region, (just 250 km north of Toronto), Camp Ekon was founded in 1971 by the Jesuits in English Canada to provide an opportunity for young people to form a community of service. The values and skills that Ekon promotes in its pedagogy are grounded in the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola.
Campion College (at the University of Regina)
Campion is a Jesuit university college federated with the University of Regina. It is a liberal arts institution offering students the best of both worlds—access to the innovative programs and services of a large university campus with all the advantages a small university college has to offer.
Anishinabe Spiritual Centre
The Anishinabe Spiritual Centre is a place of peace, a beautiful retreat space, a welcoming conference centre. It is an ideal setting for conferences, seminars, workshops, business meetings, group retreats, and directed and undirected individual retreats.
For over 165 years, Canadian Jesuits have been living and working continuously with the Ojibway, Odawa, and Potawatomi Nations mostly in Northern Ontario around Manitoulin Island and Thunder Bay.
Holy Cross Church
Originally built in 1852 on the Wikwemikong Native Reserve, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic Church in Northern Ontario. Holy Cross Mission and the Wikwemikong Reserve are located on Manitoulin Island, where the first Jesuit and European, Fr. Joseph Poncet, SJ, set foot in 1648. He was the last Jesuit to minister on the island until 1845, when the Jesuits returned and have continued their Native ministry since.