Ignatius Jesuit Centre cultivates spiritual growth and ecological engagement. The Jesuits have a long history in the Guelph area. A year before the city was founded in 1827, a member of the party of John Galt (founder of the city) was married by a Jesuit. German Jesuits first settled in the area in 1852. In the early years, the Jesuits played a role in establishing St. Joseph’s hospital, Catholic schools, the construction of the Church of Our Lady Immaculate, an important landmark and place of worship in the city, and establishing Sacred Heart Parish.
Ministries/Events Type : Retraite et ministères spirituels
Christian Life Community (CVZ – CLC) is a worldwide association of small groups of lay people (6 – 10 people) who are striving for a deeper spirituality in the Ignatian tradition that helps them seek and find God in all things.
Built in 1964, Loyola House in Guelph, ON has welcomed over 60,000 people of all faiths to deepen their spirituality through retreats and ongoing spiritual direction.
Since 1946, Manresa has welcomed retreatants to grow closer to God on 21 beautiful acres in Pickering, ON.