Holy Rosary Parish was first established as a mission church to the Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate. It was administered by the Spiritans until the year 2000. It is now under the administration of the Canadian Jesuits. As a Jesuit parish, it strives to find God in all things.
State/Province : Ontario
The Martyrs’ Shrine is the National Shrine to the Canadian Martyrs. The Shrine honours the eight Jesuit Saints who lived, worked, and died here over 350 years ago.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Spirit-filled Catholic Community of Pilgrims gathered from different lands and different cultures. OLOL comes together under the Dome of Our Lady of Lourdes Church in downtown Toronto to celebrate faith in Word, Sacrament and Service.
Canadian Jesuits International is an international development agency of the Jesuits of Canada that supports poor and marginalized people in developing countries through the work of Jesuits and other partners. We also carry out education and advocacy in Canada on international social justice.
Ignatius Jesuit Centre cultivates spiritual growth and ecological engagement. The Jesuits have a long history in the Guelph area. A year before the city was founded in 1827, a member of the party of John Galt (founder of the city) was married by a Jesuit. German Jesuits first settled in the area in 1852. In the early years, the Jesuits played a role in establishing St. Joseph’s hospital, Catholic schools, the construction of the Church of Our Lady Immaculate, an important landmark and place of worship in the city, and establishing Sacred Heart Parish.
Grounded in Ignatian or Jesuit spirituality, the Forum’s approach is built on the conviction that God is at work in the world, continually attracting people towards the greater good and inspiring positive change.
Built in 1964, Loyola House in Guelph, ON has welcomed over 60,000 people of all faiths to deepen their spirituality through retreats and ongoing spiritual direction.
Since 1946, Manresa has welcomed retreatants to grow closer to God on 21 beautiful acres in Pickering, ON.
Founded as Collège du Sacré-Coeur in 1913, it was the first, and for many years the only, institution of higher learning in Northern Ontario. In 1957, it changed its name to « University of Sudbury » and began to exercise its full teaching and degree-granting powers.
The Lonergan Research Institute at Regis College in the University of Toronto is supported by the Jesuits of Canada, the Institute was founded in 1985 with a mission “to preserve, promote, develop and implement” the work of Canadian philosopher and theologian Bernard Lonergan, S.J. (1904-1984).