Ministères: Éducation - Collèges et universités

Founded as Collège du Sacré-Coeur in 1913, it was the first, and for many years the only, institution of higher learning in Northern Ontario. In 1957, it changed its name to « University of Sudbury » and began to exercise its full teaching and degree-granting powers.

935, Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 2C6, Canada
(705) 673-5661
Retour haut de page
Tweetez
Partagez
Enregistrer